- Online training for you or your team
- Approximately 2.5 hours, but individuals train at their own pace.
- People train at a time a place to suit them.
- Asbestos awareness certificate awarded same day.
Our pricing structure makes online training cost effective for both small and large teams.
- 1 – 9 people enrolled: £25 + VAT per person.
- 10 – 50 people enrolled: £20 + VAT per person.
- More than 50 to train? Contact us for a quotation.
How it works
- You tell us how many people you want to train.
- We allocate training places.
- People login and train at a time and place to suit them.
- We tell you who has completed the course and award certificates.
To book or ask for a call-back to dicuss your needs – Use the form on the right of screen>>
Advantages of training online.
Online asbestos awareness courses give you the ultimate in flexible training. No need to gather the team together, individuals can choose when and where they do the training – and they can train a bit at a time if they prefer.
Booked courses remain available until used. Individuals have one month to complete the course once they start.
The course is presented as video and pictures with a spoken commentry. Written words are kept to a minimum. The course suits all preferred learning methods.
An end-of-course multiple choice test makes sure workers have understood the training. Certificates can be downloaded as soon as they finish the course, or sent to a manager if you prefer.
Why do asbestos awareness training?
The law says that asbestos awareness training should be given to employees “who are, or who are liable, to be exposed to asbestos, or who supervise such employees.” That means anyone who might disturb asbestos as they work. This course provides the training required by the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012).
Who is it for?
Asbestos awareness training is for tradesmen, maintenance workers and anyone else who may disturb asbestos whilst carrying out their job. Managers and supervisors of these employees should also attend.
Many employers also find that workers and staff who occupy buildings that contain asbestos also benefit from this asbestos awareness training and are reassured by it.
Course content meets the requirements of Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR 2012) ACoP para 127. In outline:
- Properties of asbestos
- Effect on health including increased risk to smokers
- Types, uses and likely occurrence of asbestos in buildings and plant
- Avoiding risk
- General procedures in an emergency (uncontrolled release of asbestos)
All course attendees receive a certificate (valid for one year as required by CAR 2012). These can be downloaded immediately or sent to you.
To book or ask for a call-back to dicuss your needs – use the form on the right of screen>>
Book your course